Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why having the right socks for an Ultra is so important. So choose the best! I do!


As a lot of you know when running long distances in all kinds of weather especially running through water, mud, dust, debris and everything else that you encounter along the trail. It sure can take its toll on your feet. There is nothing worse than feeling a hot spot coming on and or dealing with that blister that you know will not go away, if not just get bigger. Thats why it is so Important to have the right socks on your feet and it is one of the most important pieces of your Ultra Running equipment. I know it sure is one of mine. I will not step onto the trail or road with out the best sock on the market. No I am not a paid spokes person, I've tried other brands and let me tell you Drymax is hands down the best and yet to this day have not encountered a blister. I've included this really cool video to show why they work so well and why I will only wear Drymax Socks.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment